Tentang Saya

antara kata-kata untuk diri sendiri [ dalam bahasa omputih ] :

  • I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
  • I am only a public entertainer who understands his time.
  • I am you; you are me.
  • I am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinions.
  • I am my own hero.
  • I am one of the people who love the why of things.
  • When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
  • I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.
  • I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.
  • I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
  • I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.
  • To say " I love you " one must first be able to say the " I "
  • I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
  • Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.
  • I am the miracle